You signed in with another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session.You signed out in another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session.You switched accounts on another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session.Dismiss alert
Fix pydoc getting confused by our __file__ if __doc__ is not defined (should be fixed with 1865 as well, only happens if __doc__ does not exist for some type)
Maybe ensure that the path of the runtimeconfig.json is automatically added to sys.path? Decided against this, as runtime_config is now an optional parameter.
Maybe default to .NET Core if Mono is not available on Unix? Decided against this, it would be a much worse experience if the default changed just because someone installed Mono.
I will be of limited availability for about two weeks from the 30th onward, so it would be great if we could discuss any blockers beforehand. If there are no blockers until Wednesday, I will tag and release this version as is.
@filmor we just made a breaking change with float conversions. Not sure about Unity, but I would have to ensure it does not break anything. Probably will be able to do it until then.
So, what do you say? I could release tonight (European time), but I'd only have tomorrow morning to handle any potential issues. If that is fine with you, I'll do it, otherwise release will be on 2022-10-10.
Activity
filmor commentedon Sep 26, 2022
@lostmsu From my point of view, we are done and ready to release. Basic documentation for
clr_loaderandpythonnetare now available on https://pythonnet.github.io/clr-loader and https://pythonnet.github.io/pythonnet respectively.I will be of limited availability for about two weeks from the 30th onward, so it would be great if we could discuss any blockers beforehand. If there are no blockers until Wednesday, I will tag and release this version as is.
lostmsu commentedon Sep 26, 2022
@filmor we just made a breaking change with float conversions. Not sure about Unity, but I would have to ensure it does not break anything. Probably will be able to do it until then.
lostmsu commentedon Sep 27, 2022
Heads up: I run the full test suite we have on rc6 and it seems to be working without issues.
filmor commentedon Sep 29, 2022
So, what do you say? I could release tonight (European time), but I'd only have tomorrow morning to handle any potential issues. If that is fine with you, I'll do it, otherwise release will be on 2022-10-10.
lostmsu commentedon Sep 29, 2022
Go for it @filmor